Kafka >> mail # user >> MirrorMaker tool hangs up when producer throw an Exception

MirrorMaker tool hangs up when producer throw an Exception
Hi ,

When the producer in the MirrorMaker tool throws exceptions, I can find one
of the  streaming threads stops, but the mirror make process hangs up. It
seems that the consumer threads are running.

How can we stop the mirror maker thread when there is exception in producer?

Thanks.

--
Guodong Wang
王国栋