Kafka >> mail # user >> can the replication factor for a topic be changed after it's created?

Re: can the replication factor for a topic be changed after it's created?
Currently, we don't allow the replication factor of an existing
topic/partition to be changed. We plan to add a tool to do that in the
future.

Thanks,

Jun