Kafka, mail # user - Re: can the replication factor for a topic be changed after it's created? - 2013-05-09, 15:00

Re: can the replication factor for a topic be changed after it's created?
Currently, we don't allow the replication factor of an existing
topic/partition to be changed. We plan to add a tool to do that in the
future.

Thanks,

Jun