Kafka >> mail # user >> Metrics Reporter not Valid

+
Henry Ma 2013-09-23, 12:34
+
Henry Ma 2013-09-24, 02:27
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-23, 14:20
+
Henry Ma 2013-09-23, 14:49
+
Joel Koshy 2013-09-24, 05:47
Re: Metrics Reporter not Valid
I understand that, but seems the property "kafka.metrics.reporters" cannot
work, even using the default csvreporter.

--
Best Regards,

+
Joel Koshy 2013-09-24, 17:31