Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka User Group Meeting - 2013-06-25, 04:51

Jun Rao 2013-06-22, 04:04
Re: Kafka User Group Meeting
Just an update on this. We have an updated agenda with confirmed speakers
from Netflix and Richrelevance on their use cases of Kafka. We will also be
streaming this event for people who are remote (details to be provided in
the meetup). If you plan to attend in person, please RSVP in the meetup so
that we can get an accurate headcount for food.

Thanks,

Jun