Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Kafka server start from resource negotiator(s) - 2014-01-22, 22:36

Re: Kafka server start from resource negotiator(s)
Hi Jun, see inline

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't think there is going to be much to share but I am honestly not far
enough along to know for sure.  I opened KAFKA-1206 for any (if any)
changes that they would both need or use to make it work from the existing
code (so we can launch brokers, producers and consumers in an abstract way
not just from shell scripts but from the resource negotiator system.  Quite
possible no change required...

I am neutral either way on this at the moment.  Right now, I am just
thinking about getting it working :)
If it lives only @ https://github.com/stealthly/kafka-mesos that is not a
bad thing (like how we do client libraries).