Kafka, mail # user - Re: C++ Producer => Broker => Java Consumer? - 2014-01-31, 22:51

Otis Gospodnetic 2014-01-31, 21:31
+
Philip OToole 2014-01-31, 21:37
+
Tom Brown 2014-01-31, 22:39
+
Philip OToole 2014-01-31, 22:43
Re: C++ Producer => Broker => Java Consumer?
Beautiful then!  I thought this cause problems with Java consumer not
knowing how to deserialize, but sounds like I don't have to worry.
 Excellent, thanks!

Otis