Kafka, mail # user - Re: heterogenous kafka cluster? - 2013-05-17, 22:26

Jason Rosenberg 2013-05-17, 21:30
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-17, 21:35
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-05-17, 21:48
+
Chris Riccomini 2013-05-17, 21:50
Re: heterogenous kafka cluster?
Yeah,

I thought of that (running 2 kafkas on one box), but it doesn't really add
the benefit of redundancy through replication (e.g. if we have 2 replicas
mapping to the same physical machine).

Jason