Kafka, mail # user - LeaderNotAvailable Exception

+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-23, 11:52
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-23, 16:37
+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-24, 04:38
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-24, 04:40
+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-24, 04:50
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-24, 05:17
+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-24, 06:50
Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-24, 16:59
> I have only one small doubt. Can we set requests to be consumed by only
> one consumer, means like a pull operation. Once consumed it shouldn't be
> available for other consumers. Is this possible?
It seems you want the data in a topic to be consumed by multiple consumers
in a mutually exclusive way. Kafka offers this via consumer groups using
the zookeeper based consumer. The consumers in a consumer group pull data
from the configured topics in a way that, at a time, no two consumers get
the same data.

Thanks,
Neha

+