Unfortunately, upgrades are slow to occur with respect to projects, so I don't know when this will occur. However, it looks like we will be upgrading over the next couple months to 0.7.2.
Regardless, what is causing this? Is this a bug in Kafka or is it something that triggered by something we did? I only ask because it looked like the directories for the specific topic I was looking for disappeared, so it seemed like someone deleted them.
I am not exactly sure what's causing this particular issue. However, a bunch of produce side issues got fixed in 0.7.2.
Jun On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:11 AM, Sybrandy, Casey < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
Apache Lucene, Apache Solr and all other Apache Software Foundation projects and their respective logos are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.
Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats are trademarks of Elasticsearch BV, registered in the U.S. and in other countries. This site and Sematext Group is in no way affiliated with Elasticsearch BV.
Service operated by Sematext