Kafka, mail # user - Re: Consumer rebalance per topic - 2013-01-07, 19:11

Pablo Barrera González 2013-01-07, 17:04
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-07, 17:11
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-07, 18:44
Re: Consumer rebalance per topic
Thank you Jun and Neha

I was trying to avoid adding more partitions. I have enough partitions if
you count all partitions in all topics. I understand the problem with
different data load per topic but the current schema does not solve this
problem either so we shouldn't be worse is we consider all partitions from
all topics at the same time.

I will open the JIRA ticket to track this.

Thanks again for the clarification.

Cheers

Pablo