Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka.common.FailedToSendMessageException - 0.8

Re: kafka.common.FailedToSendMessageException: Failed to send messages after 3 tries.
Hi Jun,

The stack trace we found is as follow,

(kafka.utils.VerifiableProperties).
kafka.common.FailedToSendMessageException: Failed to send messages after 3
tries.
        at
kafka.producer.async.DefaultEventHandler.handle(DefaultEventHandler.scala:90)
        at kafka.producer.Producer.send(Producer.scala:74)
        at kafka.javaapi.producer.Producer.send(Producer.scala:32)
        at
com.pearson.firehose.KafkaProducer.publishTinCanMessage(KafkaProducer.java:27)
        at com.pearson.firehose.KafkaProducer.main(KafkaProducer.java:44)

Please let me know if you need the complete producer code.

Thanks,
Yogesh Sangvikar