Kafka >> mail # user >> mps, an eventing framework for kafka

mps, an eventing framework for kafka
There is a lot of useful discussion on the user group about data messages
and eventing, I thought that I would introduce mps, an eventing framework
for kafka. It is written in Erlang and available on githubof  at
github.com/milindparikh/mps.

The README on github explains the philosophy with which it wants to grow up
and I have written a couple of blogs on it to show how it works at the high
superficial level. milindparikh.blogspot.com. Next posts (on technical
stuff) are coming as soon as I can find the time.

Thanks
Milind

+
Jun Rao 2013-06-15, 16:00