Kafka, mail # user - Re: new log.dirs property (as opposed to log.dir) - 2013-06-20, 20:21

Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-20, 05:25
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-20, 05:48
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-20, 06:02
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-20, 14:53
+
Jay Kreps 2013-06-20, 18:08
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-20, 19:59
Re: new log.dirs property (as opposed to log.dir)
Yeah we didn't go as far as adding weighting or anything like that--I
think we'd be open to a patch that did that as long as it was
optional. In the short term you can obviously add multiple directories
on the same disk to increase its share.

-Jay