Kafka, mail # user - Re: Controlled shutdown failure, retry settings - 2013-10-25, 16:51

Re: Controlled shutdown failure, retry settings
Neha,

It looks like the StateChangeLogMergerTool takes state change logs as
input.  I'm not sure I know where those live?  (Maybe update the doc on
that wiki page to describe!).

Thanks,

Jason