Kafka >> mail # user >> Copy kafka data between servers?

Re: Copy kafka data between servers?
Yes, you can. You just need to copy data in log.dir on disk to the new
machine and keep the broker.id in broker config the same. No need to change
anything in ZK since broker will re-register on startup. The main purpose
of broker.id is to allow people to move data logically from 1 broker to
another.

Thanks,

Jun