Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka producer in CSharp

Re: Kafka producer in CSharp
The wire protocol has changed drastically since then.

I don't know of any C# clients (there are none on the client library page
nor have I heard of any being used in production but maybe there are some).
For clients that use DotNet I often suggest that they use some HTTP
producer/consumer
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Clients#Clients-HTTPREST

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant