Kafka, mail # user - Re: How to deal with error code in FetchResponse - 2013-10-23, 18:46

Neha Narkhede 2013-10-22, 14:13
+
xingcan 2013-10-23, 08:37
Re: How to deal with error code in FetchResponse
That was one of the examples I gave that doesn't cover all cases. We have
admin tools that can move leader away selectively. In that case, the
partitions would have different error codes.

Thanks,
Neha