Kafka, mail # user - Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch - 2013-06-17, 03:15
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-16, 21:14
+
Eric Sites 2013-06-16, 22:04
Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch
Yep,

The configs are good.  And my apps are working fine too.  It seems only to
be an issue with this test (and a few others like it).

Jason