Kafka >> mail # user >> Can a producer detect when a topic has no consumers?

Re: Can a producer detect when a topic has no consumers?
What Guozhang said is essentially what I was saying. I realized my code is not directly applicable to your problem as it only checks the partition offsets and not whether a consumer is actually consuming the partitions.