Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Kafka/Hadoop consumers and producers

Re: Kafka/Hadoop consumers and producers
The contrib code is simple and probably wouldn't require too much work to
fix, but it's a lot less robust than Camus, so you would ideally need to do
some work to make it solid against all edge cases, failure scenarios and
performance bottlenecks...

I would definitely recommend investing in Camus instead, since it already
covers a lot of the challenges I'm mentioning above, and also has more
community support behind it at the moment (as far as I can tell, anyway),
so it is more likely to keep getting improvements than the contrib code.

Felix