Kafka, mail # user - Embedding a Kafka 0.8 broker for testing

Re: Embedding a Kafka 0.8 broker for testing
Jason Rosenberg 2013-12-12, 18:11
This is something we do routinely.   We wrap the KafkaServer from java, it
works pretty well.   You can use the KafkaServerStartable class, or the
KafkaServer class directly (in which case, you might need to do what we did
as described in:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1101)