Kafka, mail # user - Re: Embedding a Kafka 0.8 broker for testing - 2013-12-12, 18:11

Re: Embedding a Kafka 0.8 broker for testing
This is something we do routinely.   We wrap the KafkaServer from java, it
works pretty well.   You can use the KafkaServerStartable class, or the
KafkaServer class directly (in which case, you might need to do what we did
as described in:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1101)