Kafka, mail # user - Re: delete a topic - 2013-08-22, 19:25

Neha Narkhede 2013-08-23, 17:43
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-23, 20:35
+
Yu, Libo 2013-08-23, 21:22
+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-23, 21:29
+
Andrew Otto 2013-08-23, 21:57
+
Vadim Keylis 2013-08-24, 03:00
+
Jun Rao 2013-08-24, 04:16
+
Yu, Libo 2013-08-22, 17:31
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-22, 17:57
+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-22, 18:15
+
Vadim Keylis 2013-08-22, 18:41
Re: delete a topic
Vadim,

The JIRA tracking this feature is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-330.
Until we have this feature, we should remove any scripts that give the
impression of deleting a topic, as Jay suggested. I tried looking under
bin/ but couldn't find any delete topic or partition script.

Can you tell us which script you are using?

Thanks,
Neha