Kafka, mail # user - Re: delete a topic - 2013-08-22, 19:25

Re: delete a topic

The JIRA tracking this feature is
Until we have this feature, we should remove any scripts that give the
impression of deleting a topic, as Jay suggested. I tried looking under
bin/ but couldn't find any delete topic or partition script.

Can you tell us which script you are using?