Kafka >> mail # user >> Question re patched yammer metrics used by Kafka 0.8 and future plans

Re: Question re patched yammer metrics used by Kafka 0.8 and future plans
Actually, the 0.8.0 beta1 release (from the latest 0.8 branch) depends on
metrics 2.2.0. A couple of months ago, the 0.8 branch was using an
unreleased version of metrics-core. When we heard that people have class
conflicts with their existing metrics dependency, we downgraded on
metrics-core in Kafka to the latest released version then.

Is metrics 3.0 officially released? If it's stable, we will upgrade to it
in a future Kafka release.

Thanks,

Jun