Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka 0.8.0 in maven

Re: Kafka 0.8.0 in maven
Also I have my own version of a test driver

https://github.com/edwardcapriolo/IronCount/blob/iron-ng/src/test/java/com/jointhegrid/ironcount/IntegrationTest.java

For Kafka 0.7.0/2 I had a number of integration tests where I could put
messages on a topic and pull them off later. I remember having some issues
setting the batch settings to deal with timing dependencies in tests, but I
have been unable to consume all the methods I produce.