Kafka, mail # user - Re: Analysis of producer performance - 2013-04-11, 02:47

Re: Analysis of producer performance

Thanks for your posts and after your comments about the need of "spooling",
I just find out this link:

You are right that we need to do the spooling system by ourself until the
above issue is fixed.

I wonder if everybody is doing this spooling system by themselves?

As I just pushed kafka to our production system for "non-critical"
purposes, but eventually I want to make sure kafka will not lose message,
any idea to share to do this spooling system?