Kafka, mail # user - Re: Differences in size of data replicated by mirror maker - 2013-08-23, 14:12
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: Differences in size of data replicated by mirror maker
Thanks Guazhang, Jun,

Yes we doing gzip compression and that should be reason for difference in
disk usage. I had a typo that the size is actually 91G in source cluster.So
25G/91G ratio makes sense for compression.

Thanks,
Raja.