Kafka >> mail # user >> .net (c#) kafka client

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-03, 16:47
+
Joel Koshy 2013-04-03, 18:18
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-03, 19:22
+
David Arthur 2013-04-03, 19:30
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-03, 19:58
+
Matthew Rathbone 2013-04-03, 21:24
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-04, 11:36
Re: .net (c#) kafka client
You can certainly use different clients for producers and consumers.
E.g., you could have a Python producer, a C producer, and a Scala
consumer; or any combination thereof.

If you want your consumers to participate in a consumer group, you'll
need to use the Java or Scala client (or a 3rd party client that
supports consumer groups).