Kafka, mail # dev - Make documentation part of new features acceptance criteria?

+
Cosmin Lehene 2013-07-10, 08:18
Re: Make documentation part of new features acceptance criteria?
Jun Rao 2013-07-10, 15:08
Cosmin,

That's a good idea. In the past, for major new features, we tend to create
a wiki page to outline the design. The wiki pages can be organized better.
Is this what you are looking for?

Thanks,

Jun
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 1:17 AM, Cosmin Lehene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not sure if there's already a guideline like this, but I wouldn't it
> make sense to have it in order to keep documentation in sync with the code?
> Also, having this type of documentation as part of the codebase to allow
> proper versioning might be a good idea as well.
>
> Cosmin

+
Jay Kreps 2013-07-10, 16:16
+