Kafka >> mail # dev >> Make documentation part of new features acceptance criteria?

Re: Make documentation part of new features acceptance criteria?
Cosmin,

That's a good idea. In the past, for major new features, we tend to create
a wiki page to outline the design. The wiki pages can be organized better.
Is this what you are looking for?

Thanks,

Jun