Kafka >> mail # user >> trunk unit test failure

Re: trunk unit test failure
Why do we need to create that gradle file? Can't we ship a default for that?

Also we should really comment out the @Test annotation on the failing test.
I think we checked that in so I had a case to fix against but I think it is
a bit disruptive.

-Jay