Kafka, mail # user - Re: Stall high-level 0.72 ConsumerConnector until all balanced? Avoid message dupes? - 2013-06-14, 02:57

Re: Stall high-level 0.72 ConsumerConnector until all balanced? Avoid message dupes?
Just to be clear, I'm not asking that we solve "duplicate messages on
crash before commit to Zookeeper", just an apparent problem where if
Kafka has some data, and we start on ConsumerConnectors, we get dupe
data since some Consumers come up before others.

Any help?

Philip