Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> Consumers constantly rebalancing

Re: Consumers constantly rebalancing
Definitely no long pauses on the consumer. I see a minor collection every
second which uses up 0.1 or 0.2 seconds. That in itself seems a bit on the
higher side (~10-20% time spent in GC) but I don't think that would cause a
zk session timeout. Now getting gc stats on the zookeeper side is a bit
harder-- this is not a system we control!

So in your opinion, long gc pauses are the most likely explanation for this.