Kafka, mail # user - Re: python and kafka - how to use as a queue - 2013-02-17, 05:40

Re: python and kafka - how to use as a queue
Great.  I will follow your progress.  I will use kafka 7.x in the meantime
for development.  I am sure you will announce in then group with the 8.x
has a RC for your client?