Kafka, mail # user - Re: 0.8 behavior change: consumer "re-receives" last batch of messages in a topic? - 2013-03-13, 19:42

Hargett, Phil 2013-03-13, 19:00
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-13, 19:14
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-13, 19:15
Re: 0.8 behavior change: consumer "re-receives" last batch of messages in a topic?
Thanks Neha,

I some how missed the 'nextOffset' when converting my logic. I'm assuming
the +1 trick works by chance and I shouldn't assume the next Offset is +1?

(It is minor for me to fix, I'm just curious where +1 might not work.)

Thanks,

Chris