Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka consumer not consuming events - 2013-07-11, 11:12

Re: Kafka consumer not consuming events
Hi Jun,

I did put in only one topic while starting the consumer and have used the same API "createMessageStreams".
As for the trace level logs of kafka consumer, we will send that to you soon.

Thanks again for replying.

Nihit