Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: How to get partition information from Kafka Stream?

Re: How to get partition information from Kafka Stream?
Currently, partition # is not exposed in MessageAndMetaData. We do plan to
expose such information in a future release. How do you plan to use this
info?

Thanks,

Jun