Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka-reassign-partitions.sh --status-check-json-file not working

Re: kafka-reassign-partitions.sh --status-check-json-file not working
Hello Joe,

Do you see any exceptions in the controller or state-change logs?

Where are these two topics originally located?

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang