Kafka, mail # user - Kafka Metrics in 0.8

Re: Kafka Metrics in 0.8
Hanish Bansal 2013-07-02, 04:06
Okay i'll try for same.

Also want to know that in kafka-0.7 there is single MBean -
SocketServerStats which provides all kafka Metrics. But in Kafka-0-8 there
are individual MBeans (like AllTopicsBytesInPerSec, AllTopicsBytesOutPerSec
etc.) for getting each parameter like ByteInRate, ByteOutRate etc.

Does kafka-0.8 provide any single MBean from which we can get all
parameters?

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Hanish Bansal*