Kafka, mail # user - Re: Num of streams for consumers using TopicFilter. - 2013-08-31, 03:41
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Rajasekar Elango 2013-08-29, 15:03
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-29, 16:42
+
Rajasekar Elango 2013-08-29, 19:44
+
Jun Rao 2013-08-30, 03:42
+
Rajasekar Elango 2013-08-30, 03:52
+
Jun Rao 2013-08-30, 04:02
+
Rajasekar Elango 2013-08-30, 04:09
+
Jun Rao 2013-08-30, 14:34
+
Rajasekar Elango 2013-08-30, 15:24
Re: Num of streams for consumers using TopicFilter.
It seems to me option 1) is easer. Option 2) has the same issue as option
1) since you have to manage different while lists.

A more general solution is probably to change the consumer distribution
model to divide partitions across topics. That way, one can create as many
streams as total # partitions for all topics. We can look into that in the
future.

Thanks,

Jun