Kafka, mail # user - Kafka 0.8 cluster setup? - 2013-04-22, 21:13

Kafka 0.8 cluster setup?
Hello,

We've been playing around with kafka 0.8 for a few months now and decided
to install kafka on a small cluster for further testing. I tried to search
online but couldn't find any setup documentation for a kafka 0.8 cluster.

Does anyone know if such documents exist? If they don't exist, what could
be our best guide to start with?

thanks!

Jason