Kafka >> mail # dev >> Question about Kafka code contribution guidelines

+
Roshanak Afsarifard 2013-03-28, 20:42
Re: Question about Kafka code contribution guidelines
All committers have to file the following agreement:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Contributor submits patches to a jira. The patches will be reviewed and if
accepted, they will be checked in by a committer. If a contributor makes
significant contribution, he/she will be nominated as a committer.

All contributed code has the Apache license.

Thanks,

Jun