Kafka >> mail # user >> Logo

Here are are a few of my thoughts on a Kafka logo:

1. This is an open source project not an accounting firm, so it can be kind
of cool looking (doesn't have to be too bland/corporate).
2. But I don't think our logo should be a cockroach because they are icky.
3. Characters is Kafka books are often called "K." or "Joesph K" or
something like that so a stylized K would be an option.
4. Kafka had a number of stylized sketches of figures that are actually
pretty cool:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XEU25Q9oRlo/TzcM5VVa9YI/AAAAAAAAAF8/f3O4LLPkHNs/s1600/drawings.jpg
5. I particularly like the black and white sketchy styling of those
drawings. I think black and white would be a nice color scheme.
6. There is also an Andy Warhol Kafka sketch which might be good for
inspiration:
http://www.electronicbeats.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/kafka_small-940x391.jpg
7. Our domain is streams which could be visually kind of twisted and whispy.

-Jay