Kafka >> mail # user >> code name for technology changes in 0.8?

code name for technology changes in 0.8?
Hi,

I'm wondering if there's a code-name or useful descriptor for the
technology changes introduced in 0.8. Since I'll need to deploy a separate
set of servers/consumers while we transition our running apps to use the
new library for producing, I am looking for a descriptive name to call the
servers.

I don't expect we'll have to do a migration like this with every release,
so calling it something like 'kafkaserver-v08' doesn't quite work.  Is
there some sort of moniker that will still be applicable if we upgrade to
0.9 and so on?

Thanks,

Jason

+