Kafka >> mail # user >> Leader doesn't get assigned for new topics

Re: Leader doesn't get assigned for new topics
We have 3 zookeeper node in the cluster with a hardware load balancer .  In
one of the zookeeper, we did not configure ensemble correctly (server.n
property in zoo.cfg) . So it ended up as like 2 nodes in one cluster, one
node in other cluster. The load balancer is randomly hitting one of 2
zookeepers in two different cluster.

Thanks,
Raja.

Thanks,