Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Kafka and Rx - 2014-06-16, 17:02

Re: Kafka and Rx
For that reasons I am now attempting to use your new, not released yet, 0.9
consumer API - I have an impression that it is more or less stable at the
moment, am I right? Can you estimate when will you finish and release
version 0.9?

The API is checked into trunk and I would not rule out minor changes to it
before the 0.9 release. I suspect the 0.9 release is roughly 3 months away.

Thanks,
Neha
On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 11:28 PM, Marta Kacperek <