Kafka >> mail # user >> Heartbeat btw producer and broker

+
Rhapsody 2013-09-23, 07:14
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-23, 14:17
+
Rhapsody 2013-09-26, 07:01
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-26, 15:35
Re: Heartbeat btw producer and broker
In Kafka, we do set TCP keepalive in the socket connection. However, in OS
like linux, the default value of tcp_keepalive_time is 2 hours, larger than
the firewall timeout. What you can do is to reduce tcp_keepalive_time to be
less than 1 hour.

Thanks,

Jun