Kafka >> mail # user >> Tailing utilty in Kafka

Re: Tailing utilty in Kafka
Vijay,

In Kafka, we have the ConsoleConsumer that tails a topic and streams data
continuously from the logs. You can run it like this -

./bin/kafka-console-consumer.sh --zookeeper localhost:2181 --topic foo

Does that help or were you referring to something else ?

Thanks,
Neha