Kafka >> mail # dev >> git workflow

+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-02, 21:45
Jun Rao 2013-01-03, 16:18
Joe Stein 2013-01-05, 04:35
Jay Kreps 2013-01-05, 05:30
Joe Stein 2013-01-05, 05:41
David Arthur 2013-01-05, 17:38
Joe Stein 2013-01-05, 18:43
Joe Stein 2013-01-05, 19:02
Joe Stein 2013-01-06, 05:36
Derek Chen-Becker 2013-01-07, 05:52
David Arthur 2013-01-07, 14:45
Derek Chen-Becker 2013-01-07, 15:06
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-07, 16:07
+
Derek Chen-Becker 2013-01-07, 16:33
+
David Arthur 2013-01-02, 22:17
Re: git workflow
David,

So are there any changes you think we should make to the instructions? I
think what I wrote matches what you are describing.

The git patch support does seem better since I think it maintains
authorship and allows you to transmit multiple commits as a single file (if
needed).

-Jay

+
David Arthur 2013-01-03, 00:26