Kafka, mail # dev - Re: git workflow - 2013-01-03, 00:03

Re: git workflow
David,

So are there any changes you think we should make to the instructions? I
think what I wrote matches what you are describing.

The git patch support does seem better since I think it maintains
authorship and allows you to transmit multiple commits as a single file (if
needed).

-Jay